Wednesday, October 15, 2008

ABC Tag

I was tagged by both Michelle and Laura.  Since I don't really have pictures to go with, I thought I'd list the tag on the family blog instead of my photo one.  Here goes:


A B C

A - Attached or single:  Attached.

B - Best friend:  Joe and Brian

C - Cake or pie:  Not a huge fan of either.  If I had to choose I'd say white cake with vanilla frosting.  Oh wait - does Cheesecake count as cake?

D - Day:  I like Monday's (I may be the only person who does).  Isn't everyday the same?

E - Essential Item: My camera.  I don't go anywhere without it.

F - Favorite Color:  Yellow.

G - Gummi bears or worms:  Like Amelia, I also like the good gummi bears from Germany.  

H - Home town:  Chandler, Arizona

I - Indulgences: Right now they are reading (It consumes way too much of my time) and Peppermint Ice cream.

J - January or July:  Duh - January.  July = Hell (in AZ at least).

K - Kids: Joe (also: Adam, Jared Ammon, Dallin, Michael, Joshua, Alex, Ben, Max, Evan, James, Anna, Emmy, Addy and Rowan.  I consider them all mine).  

L - Life is incomplete without:  Family

M - Marriage date: September 29th, 1995

N - Number of siblings: 2 sisters, 2 brothers, 5 sister-in-laws, 6 brother-in-laws.

O - Oranges or Apples:  Oranges because it means it's winter time.

P - Phobias or Fears:  Claustrophobia and Spiders. 

Q - Quote:  "Just Keep Swimming" - Dory from Finding Nemo (Amelia and I share the same favorite quote.  I also like "Do or Do Not, there is no try"  - yoda (I know I'm a nerd).  

R - Reason to smile:  so many reasons, so many blessings.  Joe and Brian.

S - Season:  Winter

T - Tag: My mom - for the simple fact that she hasn't updated her blog since May.  I also tag Joe.

U - Unknown fact about me:  I secretly wish I was a rock star (or a dancer - SYTYCD has really gotten to me).

V - Vegetarian or Oppressor of animals:  Sadly - oppressor of animals

W - Worst habit:  Wow - so many to choose from.  I guess I would have to say Procrastination.

X - Rays or Ultrasounds: Couldn't we come up with a better question?  How about X-Ray vision or Spidey Sense?  I choose Spidey Sense.

Y - Your favorite food:  Italian and Mexican (there is just too much food to narrow it down).  I know it's generic, but I really like pizza.

Z - Zodiac sign:  Capricorn

9 comments:

Teresa said...

I love your Yoda quote. (I too am a nerd!)

LauraB said...

Oooo...I like the Spidey-Sense!!!

Sheri said...

Cheesecake has the word "cake" in it, so I say it qualifies.

AZ Hey-mon said...

We have the same secret wish! I agree with you on "x". YOu crack me up.

Charlotte said...

Someone needs to come up with a better tag. Laura tagged me but just too long for me to fill out. I know I'm lazy...what can I say?

Teresa said...

Char, you have time to comment on everyone's blog and to call me 4 times already today, you have time to do this.

Merilee said...

I'm so with ya on the Spidey sense!

ducklips said...

Yep, I'm with you on the Spidey sense too. That could really come in handy.

I had a horrible spider bite last weekend and was really hoping that I would wake up and be able to climb walls or something. Sadly, nothing happened.

Trina said...

OH, that was so fun!!!