Thursday, September 18, 2008

The Biggest Loser...

Vs.



All for naught! Ktar 620am is having a promo that for the next three weeks on Tues, Wed, and Thurs at 7am and 4pm they will announce a time in that hour what time they will announce an All-Star member during that hour. That person has 10 minutes to call and claim their prize. The winner gets to choose whatever NFL game that weekend they want to attend. They get 2 tickets to the game, airfare for 2, and Hotel accomodations. Cool Huh? Needless to say, this morning in the 7am hour they announced a name. Yes, it was mine. I however was sleeping. Apparently sleep is worth more than a trip to Denver to see my Broncos trounce the Saints. Hmmm... I don't think so. What the hell was I thinking? Why did I not pay more attention? Lesson learned. So, at my expense, everyone out there that thinks they won't ever call YOUR name, let it be known that they just might! My ONLY comforting factor in this is that I get to go to the ASU/Georgia game on Saturday. Not AS good, but still good! Go Devils!!! So, I AM today's Biggest Loser!!!!!!! Just be gentle with your comments because the wound is still fresh!


4 comments:

Chris C said...

Brian!!! I can't believe it. I think we should all chip in and send you anyway. I'll chip in $10.00 :-)

ducklips said...

I'll join Chris and chip in $10.

I'm sorry, but after last Saturday's game, the ASU game is not a very good consolation prize. Needless to say, I was very disappointed in the Sun Devils last week.

Brian said...

Sweet...$20 down, probably $1280 to go....keep it coming!!!

Jon said...

and they won too, you are the biggest loser