Thursday, January 8, 2009

James

One of my favorite bands is James, only I somehow forgot it. I'm sure that many of you out there love a band but for some reason they just seem to fly under your radar so to speak and when you hear them again, you realize just how good they are. Anyway, I was looking for some music for Kim for Christmas and came across James and low and behold, they have a new album out, "Hey Ma". So I decided to buy it, of course. Well, I just now put it on my iTunes and my new iPod (thanks Kim!!) and i've listened to it for 20 minutes and I LOVE IT!! His voice is a little Killers (although James has been around MUCH longer) but unique all his own. Here is a video of one of their new songs, "Waterfall". ENJOY!!

7 comments:

Sheri said...

I enjoyed the song. Maybe you should burn me the c.d. I loved the one guy's dress. I wonder where he got it?

Brian said...

Yeah, I loved the dress too. It certainly is a fashion statement. I was diggin' Tim's pants though. The plaid is great!! I will get you a copy!!

AZ Hey-mon said...

you know I was checking out sombody else's blog and they did a tribute to Elvis on the 8th, I am disappointed to see that you didn't. You must not really love him.

Brian said...

You know, it's one thing to be an Elvis fan and another to be crazy!!

Trina said...

We love James over here too!

Adam Gonzales said...

You know what you should do Kimmy? You should promote my blog. I need followers so that I can gain better access to a publisher. Please.

Tim said...

The guy in the dress looks like some sort of Simon + Garfunkel hybrid. Freaky.