Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Time for a Change?

So, as many of you can tell, I have been slacking when it comes to my blog. I've just had no reason to blog and when I try to come up with ideas, all I can think of are all of the things that piss me off or to rehash things Kim posts on her blog. You know how much I love people and all the wonderful things they do and say, right?! Well, in an effort to give myself a new perspective and a new outlook on life (yeah, like that's going to happen!) I decided to start with my actual blog. I figure if I change how it looks then maybe some new ideas will come to mind. If not, you will all be stuck with my Kermudgin mentality. Hey, if we are all walking around with stupid smiles on our faces with a "Golly Wally" outlook on life, then what fun would that be? Cheers!

P.S.--if anyone has a hot topic that might make an "interesting" post, go ahead and let me know. I might just have an interesting take. I didn't say it would be a good take, only interesting.

11 comments:

Tim said...

I like my goofy smile, Brian. And my nickname in High School was "Golly Wally". What's up with the personal attack.

By the way, your blog looks great - you're a star!

W.V. - calieds? I am at a loss.

Brian said...

Awe Shucks, thanks Timmy!! You are Swell. I'd never attack you Timmy. How could I go to church on Sunday and sing the hymnals and feel good about myself if I knew I had verbally attacked a genuine soul such as yourself?

Tim said...

Brian, you sir are a gem.


W.V. - coutle (some sort of shenanigans, I suppose)

Darrel said...

Is that how you spell kermudgin. I always imagined it like this curmudgon, but I really have no idea.

Sheri said...

You're right Darrel, Brian did spell it wrong. Brian, maybe you could blog about using the spell check before you hit the "post" button.

Brian said...

Actually we are ALL wrong, I think. When I typed in Darrel's version, it said "did you mean Curmudgeon?" And when I type it in my way, it gives me the Urban dictionary listing and doesn't correct me. So, if anyone is wrong, it's Darrel and Sheri, but who's keeping track?!

Tim said...

I'll keep track. Curmudgeon is definitely the correct spelling.

Brian = 1pt. : Darrel = -5pt. (for false correction)

ducklips said...

I think I read your blog just for the comment conversations.

Teresa said...

You know Brian, for someone with so much to say, it is a loooong time between posts on your blog. (I'm sure you will delete my comment, as always...luckily I have a thick skin!)

Brian said...

Oh Teresa, I won't delete your comment! Yes, I have A LOT to say, but the problem is that what I have to say, most people don't want to hear. AND, Kim doesn't like me causing too many waves!

Teresa said...

Oh come on -- cause some waves! Life's more fun that way.