Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The Life of Brian


Tomorrow morning I GET to have one of these installed into my jaw.  It's just another day in the life of me.  Awhile ago, (jokingly) I started saying that in a few years I will be completely rebuilt, but as time goes on and the more procedures that I have to go through, it's starting to appear more and more likely that I wasn't far off.  This procedure is a titanium post inserted into a bone graft that I had done 4 months ago.  This will serve as a host for a crown, which I will have to have done in another 4 months.  Anyway, just stay away from me because IF I am at all contagious, it is in your best interest to avoid me.  I call it the "Brian Effect".


Wish me Luck!!!

5 comments:

prism said...

Should we just call you "Robo-Brian" or something?

Tim said...

Why do you think I moved to Oregon?

Sheri said...

Poor Kim. You should've came with a warranty.

JUST KIDDING! We love you, Brian. Even if you are addicted to plastic surgery.

Brian said...

I have never had plastic surgery. There's no plastic in me!!!

Sheri said...

C'mon Brian, we all know you've had a nose job.