Sunday, October 7, 2007

Keep him in your thoughts

Hey all you out there in blogland! This is my first ever post, and I'm not sure if I am even doing it right. We'll see. I am writing to let you know why Brian has been absent for a while. He has been extremely ill. He has literally been in bed for a week. I know he misses all you guys out there in blogland. I would appreciate it if you could keep him in your thoughts and your prayers. He can use all the help he can get. Thanks! We love you guys and hopefully Brian will be back to leaving his controversial comments soon!
- Kim

6 comments:

Trina said...

Brian!
Get better kid!

ducklips said...

I'm so sorry. Let Brian know that we all love him and miss him in blogland. Hope he is feeling better soon.

Sheri said...

Poor Brian...no immune system. We are pulling for you Bri!

Charlotte said...

I told you to lay off the cheese Brian!! Hurry and get better, I have no one to argue with!

LauraB said...

Sorry you're down, Brian. We've been in Utah for a week and now we're in Idaho for a week. Haven't had much chance to do the blog thing, so I didn't know you were down and out! Get better soon - Charlotte does need someone to spar with!!

Merilee said...

Get better soon Bri.