Sunday, June 1, 2008

Much Ado About Nothing...

I wanted to post, but nothing came to mind, so I will post about nothing. Hey, it worked for Seinfeld, right? Well, what's going on? Not much to speak of really, but I will bore you nonetheless. So, here are a couple of things on my mind:


First, as many know, Joe and I are taking guitar lessons at McKnight Guitar from Matt Vandal. Thanks to Tricia for giving up 2 of her weeks so that we can do this. It is an awesome experience. I don't play an instrument except for a semester of percussion in H.S. so this is new to me. Joe is extremely excited and a very fast learner. It is fun to be able to do this together.


P.S. I stole this photo from Tricia's blog. It's just a good picture. Sorry T.



Secondly, and for no significant reason, I love Otter Pops. I bought some the other day after not having them for a couple of years and I forgot how much I love them. I know, they are a kid's treat and hold no nutritional value. But this time of year, they are awesome!


Lastly:


My Team



My Team

17 comments:

Kim said...

Dad, can I have an Otter Pop?





p.s. this is joe

Brian said...

Mom said no sugar!

Unknown said...

No SUGAR? I will have to tell Anna. She insists I am the worst mom ever. Wait till I throw you under the bus!!! JK. I thought I took that picture. No problem! I hope you guys love guitar Matt is great. I love it!

Becca said...

Oh great - now I have the urge to go and buy delicious Otter Pops! Learning to play the guitar is great, I hope Joe sticks with it! I played all through Junior High and some of high school and now I feel like I can't play anything - I wish I had keep practicing!

Chris C said...

Can I be on your team???

Brian said...

It doesn't work that way, but I suppose you can, as long as Merilee lets you!

Sheri said...

You can have those two...who wants some pretty, wimpy girl on their team anyway?

Brian said...

I do, and apparently Chris also. And I'm not so sure about the wimpy part? I've seen Kate kick some serious behind!

Sheri said...

I could take her.

btw, you have word verification too.

Brian said...

Now that's a cat fight I'd like to see!

I know, but I don't have to use it on my own blog.

Jamie said...

You might have to fight Jon for Kate. You can have the other one.

Brian said...

Uh, I never saw him formally claim her. As for "the other one"..Scarlett Johansson is welcome anytime.

Kim said...

You can have Kate, but I'm pretty sure Scarlett is on my team, and I'm pretty sure that you knew that.

Brian said...

Oh, I knew that. On the original photo (yes all, I had to change photos), I wrote "Our Team". I just wasn't sure you wanted everyone to know she was on your team...

Jon said...

I think it might be too cold to eat otter pops here...you know with the light breeze and 70 degree weather and all

Brian said...

Funny Jon--It's always appropriate weather for an Otter Pop..and Kate and Scarlett!

ducklips said...

I love otter pops too, except I keep finding little plastic otter pop wrappers all over the house. It's kinda driving me crazy.

I think I might be scared of your game. Your giving a whole new definition to collecting. How do you keep track?