Friday, July 13, 2007

I WAS ALONE...ALL BY MYSELF

Well, for the first time that I can remember, I am home alone. A great thing, right??? Well, not so fast. Sure, it's nice for the first night, but I guess that I am a softy, because I miss my family. There is nothing worse than an empty home at night. It's a lonely feeling to walk by Joe's room and not to be able to look in at him sleeping. And, to lay my head down at night and not have Kim next to me is depressing. I know, not what you'd expect a guy to say, but the truth nonetheless. (no comments from the peanut gallery.....you know who you are, Sheri, Charlotte, and "Anonymous") I really do miss them and am glad that they will be home tomorrow.

P.S.--Charlotte, I know you tagged me and I am working on it. Thanks for that &*@#%

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tears... very dusty in here.TEARS

Sheri said...

You can borrow a few kids if you want (no pressure...)

Brian said...

Can somebody PLEASE get me a tissue?????

Anonymous said...

I guess I will play. I am ANON2. I feel like I am reading a soap opera. I hope they get home soon!!

Brian said...

ANON2???? Anonymous isn't really anonymous, although she likes to pretend. Reveal yourself...

Anonymous said...

Don't cry out loud, just keep it inside. Learn how to hide your feelings. Sing with me...

Brian said...

Don't you know, if you hide your feelings, at some point they will explode in rage and furry. Then, someone will DIE...J/K, I bury my feelings all the time and no one has died...yet :-) What shall we sing?

dallin gonzales said...

BUT WE R HOME!

Anonymous said...

Wait... how come anon2 is automatically a girl???

Brian said...

No, I said "Anonymous" likes to pretend that "she" is anonymous. I'm not saying "ANON2" is a she...So, reveal yourself.

Brian said...

Trajedy averted!!! They made it home. All is well.