Sunday, July 29, 2007

I'm IT.....AGAIN

Well, I've been tagged by two (Sheri and Charlotte). Double teamed, so to speak. So, I will KILL two (annoying little) birds with one stone. Here goes:

4 Jobs I've had (I had to narrow it down):

  1. Operations Mgr at Ganem Jewelers

  2. Home Inspector
  3. Reservationist w/ America West (I liked to call myself a Bookie)
  4. Video Store Asst. Mgr
4 movies I can always watch:

  1. Tombstone

  2. Gone in 60 Seconds
  3. Gladiator
  4. Ocean's 11,12, and 13
4 Places I've lived:

  1. Aurora, CO

  2. Tempe, AZ
  3. Chandler, AZ
  4. State of Denial
4 TV Shows I Love:

  1. 24

  2. Lost
  3. Dukes of Hazzard
  4. Food Network
4 Favorite Foods:

  1. Meat & Potatoes

  2. Fettucine Alfredo
  3. Potato Chips
  4. Cheesecake (with Cherries, not strawberries)
4 Websites I visit daily:

  1. ESPN.com

  2. Ebay
  3. MSN Homepage (one stop shop)
  4. All these addictive blogs

4 Place I'd rather be:

  1. San Diego, DUH

  2. The Cabin...when it's finished
  3. Hawaii (I bet I'd love it)
  4. Pretty much anywhere where it's 75 degrees

Well, that's my list. I hope you all enjoyed it! As for naming 4 people, well........that's just not going to happen. This is a ploy in hopes of keeping myself off the next round. So for now, I bid thee farewell. Con Amor Siempre!!!


10 comments:

Charlotte said...

I'm really surprised about your favorite foods, cheesecake? fettucine alfredo? Don't you have a lactose problem??

Brian said...

Yea, but thank god for Lactaid. Actually it only works 80% of the time, but I love them so much, it's worth the risk. So, when are we coming over?

Charlotte said...

Let's have a barbeque! Figure out a date with Kim and Sheri's family too. Let me know when. Not this weekend, though. Any other time is ok.

Anonymous said...

I think he meant fettucine "AL-be-in-the-bathroom-all-night". Maybe Sheri can make it for you with some of her "special" water.

Brian said...

"Special water" makes everything taste better! I'm sorry you have first-hand knowledge of my Fettucine "AL-be-in-the-bathroom-all-night". You should feel honored to be there when I became intolerant, though.

Sheri said...

Ummm...too much information. Are potatoe chips a food?

Brian said...

You eat them

Charlotte said...

What is special water?

LauraB said...

Don't ask, Charlotte, don't ask.

Sheri said...

Ummm, still waiting for Kim to answer - she's been tagged too.