Saturday, August 4, 2007

I also have a shout-out...

I just want to follow in Sheri's footsteps and offer a shout-out. I have been racking my brain for 2 weeks trying to get music on my blog, and low and behold I go on Sheri's today and she has music on hers! I actually went on Merilee's blog a week ago and tried to follow in her shoes, but to no avail. Luckily, I already had a playlist created so when Sheri showed me what to do, it was a snap! So, I humbly thank Sheri and Merilee for their services rendered. Without their help, I would still be cursing under my breath. Serenity Now...



12 comments:

Sheri said...

Doesn'tit make you so happy? I LOVE my blog now - I just sit and listen to my favorite tunes!

Brian said...

Yea, but Justin Timberlake, Damien Rice??? Please! Those are your flaws, just like Ian's Grandpa shorts.

Anonymous said...

Speaking of flaws...Garth Brooks?

Brian said...

You don't see him on my playlist, do you?

Sheri said...

Did you even listen to the Damien Rice song? I bet you'd like it. Anyway, I am really commenting to nag Kim - when is she going to answer the tag? Come on Kim, I love learning new things about you...

Brian said...

Actually, I JUST set her up as her own user on this blog, so she can post and comment as herself. Also, I did listen to the Damien Rice song and wasn't impressed. Maybe another song would change my mind?

Anonymous said...

I don't know Brian, you're a hard nut to crack.

Brian said...

What does that mean?

Merilee said...

thanks for the love Brian. Now I don't feel like such a big intruder checking out your blog all the time.
This is where I always come to laugh my brains off! I love reading yours and Tiffany's comments.


Sheri, I love the Damien Rice.

Brian said...

Merilee, you were always welcome to comment. I felt torn inside that you never did. I felt like you hated me or something. I felt like an outcast, not deemed worthy enough for the bits of wisdom or humor that one Merilee Cameron ALWAYS honors others with. I felt....(do you feel guilty enough yet???) :-)

Merilee said...

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ( that's me laughing again ), ohhhh Brian.

I realize the former comment reads nothing like it actually sounds, so try it a few ways until you find one that's good.

Brian said...

Oh, how I do wish that we could leave audio comments....