Sunday, July 15, 2007

I'm IT....well that's just...................

Alright, I've been tagged by the "Charlotte". So, here are my eight facts about myself that may or may not be known (in no particular order of importance):

1. I love sports (shocking, I know). I love all sports, but I am a die-hard Denver Bronco fan, an ASU fanatic, and I love the Suns. I also have come to appreciate the sport of baseball the past few years and have become an addict.
2. My favorite movie of all-time is Tombstone ("I'm your huckleberry", and "Are you going to do something, or just stand there and bleed" are my two favorite lines). Gladiator is a close 2nd.
3. I love the Dukes of Hazzard. Yes, call me hick and get it over with. I swear that I will own my own General Lee one day. Yes, I will have a 1969 Charger painted like the General Lee.
4. If I could be anywhere, doing anything, I would be in San Diego at Mission Beach. There is no more relaxing thing to do. It's my home away from home and everytime I get there it's as if I am coming home.
5. I love food (obviously, but more often than not, it doesn't love me), but one of my favorite things to have is a Jumbo all-beef dog at Ted's. One of all the boys' guilty pleasures I know.
6. I love to cook! I'm addicted to the Food Network. I would love to take a culinary class. That would be a blast. I would do it more at home, but I HATE doing the dishes, so it appears that the hate wins out. Anyone want to take a class with me?
7. I LOVE to make Kim smile. I admit it, I am whipped. I will do almost ANYTHING to make her smile. I usually spend my free time thinking of ways (that my budget can afford, but doesn't always deter me) to outdo myself. I will almost always do for her before myself. I'm a pathetic sucker!!! I know and don't care.
8. I love my family. Not just Kim and Joseph, which I love more than anything, but my entire family. Kim's side of the family has been a tremendous blessing to me and I wouldn't change a thing about any one of them. Some of them razz me a little (you know who you are), but that's OK, because at least I know they care. Which, actually, is why I give it back to them.

So, that is my eight things/facts that you may or may not have known. Now, for the good part. I get to name 4 people. So, I choose............Ian, "Anonymous" (you know who you are), Trina (I'm not sure if she did one...I need to kick-start her blogging), and my dearest Kim. Some of you may not have blogs, but you can get it done. I look forward to all of your facts. I hereby dub thee TAGGED!!!!!!!!!!

14 comments:

Sheri said...

Good luck getting Ian & "anonymous" to respond...

Brian said...

I will rely on you to help me out. If they have ANY integrity, they will respond...(think that will work?)

Sheri said...

no.

Brian said...

Me neither. But I can hope, can't I?

Unknown said...

You're awesome!! Can't say I learned anything new though....

Brian said...

Tricia, do you want me to do some "obscure" facts? Can't say that I can come up with 8, but I'll think of a few if you want.

Brian said...

So it's no secret that I'm whipped???? :-)

LauraB said...

The Dukes of Hazzard thing took me off guard - if you were playing the game of several truths to one "non-truth" and the Dukes of Hazzard love thing was in there, I would have chosen that as the bogus fact!

LauraB said...

Uh - I noticed you've been making comments on other blogs, but aren't doing anything to update yours. What's that all about?

Charlotte said...

Well, well...I did learn alot about you and I don't really have a comment. Ha, me? speachless? Yea, right! So when are you coming over to cook for me? You can sit on my couch afterwards!

Brian said...

I would love to come over....and sit on your couch.

Charlotte said...

Fine, come sit on my couch! I will cook for you. Let's see, we'll start with CHEESE Dip, then we will have CHEESE pizza, CHEESY potatoes, and for dessert, CHEESECAKE!

Brian said...

Hey is that last comment referring to the fact that Brian is extremely cheesy, or the fact that Brian is lactose intolerant?

I guess it works either way. - Kim

Brian said...

Hey, I resemble that comment!!!! Fine, just to show you, I will come, Lactaid in my pockets, and sit on your couch and wait for you to serve me ALL of your cheesy entrees!!!! When shall we come?

As for you, Kim, I would expect more loyalty!!!!