Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter Weekend

Ok, so this post is pretty much the same as Sheri's, except the pictures are different.

Friday we colored eggs. We usually do this at the park, but we thought it best to do it at my moms this year, that way the little ones couldn't escape.

It was Sheri, Stacy and I along with the kids: Joshua, Michael, Joseph, Alex and his friend Josh, Ben, Max and Evan. It wasn't as crazy as I thought it was going to be. We had plenty of colors so they didn't have to fight over who got which ones.













Max preferred to get the eggs out with his hands, instead of using a spoon. Messy, but effective.



This is Joe on Saturday morning looking for eggs at our house. It is tradition for him to get his easter basket on Saturday.
Saturday afternoon we met up with the Trezise family and the Cameron family for lunch and a game of wiffle ball. Sheri was right, The Cameron's creamed us, and we had more players. Their pitcher/first base combo of Boston and Mason was too much for us.




Max had his own little game going on off to the side. He had fun practicing his batting.














Then it was off to Grandma's for our annual Easter egg hunt and picnic. They announced that this is the last year it is going to be at Grandma's house. I hope someone picks up the tradition next year.





















It was fun getting together and seeing everyone. This picture of Evan and Rowan was my favorite of the day.
I also quite enjoyed watching Emmy and Evan eat ice from the ice chest. They were at it for a long time. Sometimes they would suck on the ice and put it back. I hope no one used it for their drinks.






Here comes trouble!


I hope you all had a happy easter. I know we did!

4 comments:

Sheri said...

I must have that picture of Evan & Rowan. What do I have to do to get it?

Chris C said...

I love the picture of Joe up to bat. I especially love that Ben is really digging for something in the background - ha... that really made me crack up. Thanks for spending some time with us, we really had a great time.

Kim said...

I didn't notice that until I'd already posted the picture. Every kid does it, he just got caught.

Teresa said...

How funny! I didn't catch it the first time I looked at this post. Kim, you really catch some great candid moments!