Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Christmas Songs for Shrinks

Schizophrenia: Do You Hear What I Hear

Multiple Personality: We Three Queens Disoriented Are!

Narcissism: Hark! The Herald Angels Sing About Me!

Dementia: I Think I'll Be Home For Christmas

Paranoia: Santa Claus Is Coming To Town To Get Me

Depression: Silent Anhedonia, Holy Anhedonia, All is Flat, All is Lonely

Personality Disorder: You Better Watch Out, I'm Going to Cry, I'm Going to Pout, then maybe I'll tell you why!

Obsessive Compulsive: Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock, Jingle Bell Swing, Jingle Bell Swing, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock, Jingle Bell Rock, Jingle Bell Rock, Jingle Bell Rock, Jingle Bell Swing, Jingle Bell Swing, Jingle Bell Swing Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock, Jingle Bell Rock, Jingle Bell Rock

Suicidal: Thoughts of Roasting On an Open Fire

Passive Aggressive: On the First Day of Christmas My True Love Gave to Me (then took away)

12 comments:

Teresa said...

You're just a little bit twisted, aren't you?

Brian said...

Who??? Me??? Teresa, Teresa, what are you talking a.....Yes, I am.

Merilee said...

Those are terrible! But I love the Obsessive Jingle Bells!

Charlotte said...

So which of these are you? We had to look up "anhedonia" in the dictionary at work. How do you know all this? I think you have some secrets...do you take meds daily?

Brian said...

Well Charlotte...I just may. But now that you know I'm unstable, don't cross me!!! Merry Christmas.

Charlotte said...

Hey are you at work? I have a jewelry question for a friend.

Brian said...

Yes I am.

Charlotte said...

My bosses boyfriend is trying to find a 1 carat princess cut pendant necklace, but he wants the best quality. He said every place he has gone to does not do a 1 carat pendant or it is a crappy one!

Charlotte said...

Oh, he found one at Costco for about $4500 but it was round.

Brian said...

I assume he wants a solitaire pendant? email me at brianh@ganemjewelers.com.

Sheri said...

Brian, you are ill. There is help out there.

Brian said...

Just add it on to my many other illnesses.