Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy Birthday Kimmy!!!


Let me take a dip into the pool of cheese for a moment and wish a Happy Birthday to the most wonderful person I know! Today is Kim’s Birthday and I want her to know how much I love and appreciate her. She is the one constant in my life. She keeps me on the straight and narrow (as any great woman does) and guides me through my tough times. She is so giving (as you ALL know) and, despite her vast vocabulary, does not know the meaning of “NO”. I wish that I could be the kind of husband that she deserves, but all that I can do is try. Of course she is too humble to take any of these words to heart, but for all that have come in contact with her throughout their lives, we can attest to her genuine smile, her giving spirit, and her perfect sincerity. She is what I believe all women should be. She is an Angel on Earth.


Happy Birthday Kim. I love you!!

7 comments:

Sheri said...

Out of all of us, Kim is most like mom. That's the best, greatest compliment I can give her. Happy Birthday to my favorite sister! (wait...did I really just type that?)

Kim said...

Thanks for the love. But, if you truly love me, you wouldn't have posted that picture. It's terrible. It's a good thing I'm not vain. I'd make you take it down right now.

Teresa said...

Your husband is absolutely right about you. Happy Birthday Kim.

ducklips said...

I agree with everything that has been said. Kim you are a wonderful person and I feel very blessed to call you my friend.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY (yesterday, sorry)

Teresa said...

COOL! LOST stuff. I am so excited it is coming back this month!

Brian said...

I CAN'T WAIT!!! I have so missed it!

Teresa said...

The only show I schedule my life around to watch! Have you checked out some of the websites about the show? They can suck you in for hours at a time.