Friday, February 8, 2008

Happy Birthday Stacy

















Ok, so apparently Sheri and I had the same idea, but she beat me to the punch. (She always does). But I am going to post anyway. I like my pictures of Hayden better. This is of course for my big sister Stacy's birthday. She happens to be the biggest Hayden Christensen fan EVER! Hey, we all have our secret crushes. She just happens to be really proud of hers, no matter who makes fun of her. And Sheri is right, she does take a lot of abuse for it. But since it is her birthday, lets not leave any mean comments about Hayden today. Let's just let her enjoy the pictures in peace. He may not be the greatest actor ever, but you can't deny he photographs well.

Happy Birthday Stacy. You are an awesome big sister. I have so many great memories of growing up with you. You are such a fun person. Here are a few memories I have of growing up with Stacy. They may not make any sense to any of you out there, but Stacy will remember.

* Pipsy the one-eyed bunny

* Vaselina and purple

* Tarzan boy - making the video

* Listening to "Desert Moon" by Dennis DeYoung almost every day

* "Mom come quick, there's a hot dog in the bedroom" (those words were uttered by Stacy, not me.)

* Being on pom together and watching you lose your pettycoat during our halftime dance at the biggest football game of the year, Chandler vs. Willis. You just kept on dancing.

* Going to lunch with you and Paul in high school. Leaning Tower had the best lunch deal around.
* Going to Pizza Hut after Chandler High School football games. Turning down "Coke" in the parking lot. You told the guy "No thanks, we just had some inside."

* Not being embarrased to hang out with your little sister (if you were, you never made me feel bad about it.)

* Beating you at hearts because you try to shoot the moon every time.

* Eating Breyers mint chip ice cream and being silly.

I hope you have a great day. You are awesome! Thanks for sharing your boys with me. I love them, and I love you. I love our long talks on the phone (when you are able to get a hold of me). You are always pushing me toward my dreams. You are a dreamer and I love that about you. Never let the dream die. Happy Birthday!

9 comments:

Merilee said...

What an awesome post for Stacey. Who is this Hayden guy?

Brian said...

Seriously Mer? He is an actor. He played Anakin Skywalker (Darth Vader) in the newer Star Wars movies...ringing a bell?

Sheri said...

Your pictures are sooo much better than mine - he even looks kinda hot. Your post is better too. sheez, I suck.

Kim said...

The only reason I have better pictures is because I am working on a present for Stacy. I now know where to find the good pictures on line.

Becca said...

I agree - these are good pictures. I've seen many pictures of Hayden that are not flattering, but these are not too shabby.

ducklips said...

That was a great post. Happy Birthday to Stacy. So, now I am wondering if Paul put pictures of Hayden up on his blog for her birthday too.

Merilee said...

Oh ya. I see it now. He looks a lot different without the braided tail.

prism said...

I had to look at the name - I know who he is, but he looks different in these photos. I just saw him in "Jumper" on Saturday.

Anyway, what happened to Ewan McGreggor? Ok, I know I haven't been around for a while, but last I heard she liked him. :-)

Kim said...

Oh, she does. She actually got to see him in a play in London. It was one of the highlights of her life.