Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day


Happy Valentine's Day to the love of my life. I want to publicly express my appreciation to Kim for all that she does for me. She is the glue that holds this union together. She also is very humble and will dispute everything that I am saying. Another great quality, I'd say. We all know how sweet she is, but many may not realize the extent of her kindness. I have put this family through a lot these last 2 years in particular with all of my health issues, not to mention the financial stress that accompanies many surgeries, but she is always making sure I get done what I need to get done so that we can be together in health and happiness for many years to come. She is always there to rub my head and say "poor little bunny" (see Sheri's blog if you want further detail). I cannot express in words just how much I love her and how much she means to me. Kim truly is an angel on earth, and I feel blessed everyday that she chose me.

12 comments:

Sheri said...

Kim is truly a wonderful person. I'm lucky to have such a great sister.

P.S. I would LOVE a Keane mix for my birthday - loved that song "Something's Dying" or whatever it's called - I haven't heard it before.

Brian said...

Perhaps to put on your Ipod. I'm pushing (Ian, are you listening)for you to get that for your birthday!

Trina said...

Kim is such a sweety!! Brian you are lucky!! Any one would be lucky to have Kim. Hope you are feeling better soon little bunny!

ducklips said...

Brian, I love your cheese. You are right, Kim is an amazing girl. That is why every boy in HS was in love w/ her. I'm glad she ended up w/ you, as you seem to really appreciate her for who she is.

Teresa said...

All I can say is ahhhhhhhhhhhhh...I too love the cheese!

Unknown said...

L-A-U-R-A!! You are lucky to have KIM because just ask Jared, The words "poor little bunny" accompanied with me rubbing his forehead would never happen. We all need a Kim in our lives!

Anonymous said...

Brian, can I borrow $250? ...huh, money bags? I told Sheri just to take mine. Alex and Ben have shuffles also--how many stinking ipods do we need in our house!

Charlotte said...

Can someone help me? I've fallen and I can't get up!

Charlotte said...

Hee hee hee hee hee hee hee!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Charlotte said...

Sorry Kim, I think your wonderful, can you be my new sister. I've disowned Teresa! Any suggestions how to get even, Brian?

Teresa said...

Hey! I wasn't that bad. I even used a very picture of you and believe me I had embarassing ones.