Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Trina



Ok, so there are so many February birthdays in our family, that every new post will probably be a birthday one. Oh well!

I didn't know Trina's celebrity crush, so I had to put up a picture of her instead. Don't be too mad at me Trina! I think you look beautiful in that picture.

A few thoughts about Trina: She has the face of an angel and a heart of gold to match. She is always smiling. She cares about people. At every family get together she is the first one to start cleaning, and the last one to finish. She never sits down and lets someone else do the job. She loves to be outside (on warm days). She hikes, bikes, plays tennis, soccer, you name it. She loves the outdoors. She is a great mom. She loves her kids so much. She is like a little ray of sunshine. She has a way of walking in a room and lighting it up. She is also very humble and will probably be more than a little annoyed that I posted this. But, she is also forgiving, so I hope you don't stay mad at me too long. It's just because I think you're great! I'm glad you are part of our family. We sure lucked out the day Darrel married you!

Have a very happy birthday. I wish you lots and lots of chocolate today.

9 comments:

Brian said...

Trina, Kim's right (let it be known that I said that) you ARE a ray of sunshine. Happy Birthday. I wish you much happiness. Stay sweet!

Sheri said...

Stay sweet? Are you still in highschool Brian? Anyway, your post made me cry. Happy Birthday to one of the best persons I know!

Brian said...

Yes, I am still in High School...in my mind. I don't feel old like you...j/k! What's wrong with stay sweet??? She is, and she should stay that way.

Becca said...

I agree! Ever since I met Trina I wanted to be more like her.

Trina said...

I've tried twice to comment, but to no avail. Anyway, I just wanted to say thank you for the nice post. I wish that I could really be like that. If I told you my celebrity crush, then will you take my picture off?

Trina said...

P.S. my celebrity crush is Jason Alexander (as in Seinfeld Jason Alexander, not the Brittany Spears ex).

Brian said...

I DON'T THINK SO!!!

LauraB said...

Happy Birthday, Trina. You ARE everything Kim said - your example is one for all to follow! Darrel found the perfect match for him (I kinda think Darrel's pretty special, too!)

Marcy said...

Trina, you do look beautiful in this picture as you do always-even though I can't see your earrings I don't think you look like a guy. If you don't remember this is a conversation we had on New Year's.