Wednesday, September 12, 2007

All In Due Time...

I really haven't done a good job about posting, especially when it comes to the family. So with that in mind, I am going to try and do a better job when it comes to the "little things" in our family. (Kind of follow Sheri's lead...she does a great job at this). Well, tonight when we were putting Joe (call him Joe, he hates Joseph..this also makes me sad because I like Joseph better, but that's a different story) to bed and he looks up at me and asks if he has any armpit hair? Why did he ask this? I have NO idea! What an odd question. What an odd boy. Wouldn't HE know if he had armpit hair? All I could tell him (after the laughing) is that his armpit hair would come in due time, along with other hair. Enough said! I love that strange little man.


P.S.--I know this is a woman, but I really couldn't pass up the photo.

11 comments:

Charlotte said...

Gross, take the picture off. I liked the story but not the picture!

Brian said...

Charlotte, that's for you! I can't believe you don't like it?!

Patrick said...

that's for Charlotte, or that is Charlotte?

Brian said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Thanks for that Pat.

ducklips said...

Brian that is a disgusting picture! Did you show it to Joe and tell him that is what he had to look forward to?

Merilee said...

Why is this woman's armpit hair growing two inches too low? Is that the hair from her head?

Sheri said...

That boy is obsessed with hair. Period.

Also, that picture made me throw up in my mouth. Thanks.

Kim said...

Brian, you've heard all my comments about your blogs (especially this one). So, I'm not commenting on that here. I did want to say thanks for putting "Joey" on for me. All I have to do is mention I like a song and you add it for me. You are too sweet. You always give me everything I want.

Brian said...

Sheri, anytime.
Kim, ANYTIME!

Charlotte said...

Funny, Patrick. Be careful what you say, I have some rather embarrassing pictures and stories of your childhood!

Trina said...

I don't know what all you are talking about that girl is hot