Sunday, August 31, 2008

Casting Call...


Ok, it has long been understood that this year we are doing an 80's party for Kim's birthday so with that in mind, I am in need of people to help. It will be New Year's Eve, of course, and invites will come sometime between now and then, but keep the date open. Also, it most definitely is a costume party and those with the BEST 80's costumes will be rewarded. Tricia, I'm sure I can pencil you in as a winner already! I can't wait to see what you come up with. Anyway, those who have any ideas for decorations, music, or are willing to help, please email me at brian_horak@cox.net. We can't let Kim in on ALL the secrets can we??

THE LOCATION IS YET TO BE DETERMINED.
AND ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR MUSIC NEED TO BE EMAILED OR POSTED!!!!!

11 comments:

Brian said...

Hey, that would make a GREAT costume!

Sheri said...

Where are you going to have it? and who is picking the music?

Unknown said...

CoWABUNGA DUDE. I am so excited. I know I didn't live the 80s to the fullest but I TOTALLY love the fashion. I have to say I looked BODACIOUS in my smurfette underoos but am sure they won't fit now. BARF ME OUT! I still JAM out to some of the songs so I have you covered there. Also I think a RAD place to have it would be SKATELAND!

Kim said...

I'm making a list of songs I want. I want to know what everyone else wants too. My only rule: No Wang Chung!

Kim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Darrel said...

Who is voting for PIE???? Pie is gross.

Kim said...

Paul, you bring up an interesting point. My original thought was that I wanted only good music, but it might be kind of fun to go down that road and play all of the really, really bad 80's songs. Maybe people could write in some of their favorites they want to hear, but also include at least 1 really really bad 80's song that you'd like to pay tribute to. I couldn't play them all night though, it would drive me crazy.

Kim said...

Darrel, I agree, pie is gross (mostly) I will make an exception for Apple though (all that sweet cinnamon goodness).

ducklips said...

Is this strictly a family event? If not, I would love to celebrate with Kim 80's style.

In other words, please, please, please let me help. ;)

Brian said...

Duh, it's for everyone worthy enough. Yes, Elise, you are worthy.

LauraB said...

Hey, Brian, invite me and I'll bake you a pie :) (hee-hee).