Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Disneyland

Hey, I thought I would check in before we left town, since Brian seems to have given up on the blogging. We are going to California today. Joe is excited about Disneyland, but I am more excited about the beach. Yes, I know it is November, and the beach will be cold. I am so looking forward to it! This has been a rough month for me. After tearing my calf muscle and being hit in the face by a giant metal ladder, and nearly breaking my nose, I think I deserve a break. I'll post some pictures when we get back!

11 comments:

Merilee said...

Wow Kim, you do need a break! Have a fun trip. And you guys can't give up on blogging. It is too fun to read all your posts.

Sheri said...

I'll miss you guys! I hope you get rest & relaxation - you deserve it!

LauraB said...

Gee, Kim - I had no idea you had the ladder incident. Yeah, you need a break - but not your nose or leg, OK?

Trina said...

I am so jelous! Have so much and kiss Mickey for me!

ducklips said...

Have so much fun. You definitely deserve it. Give me a call when you get home. I think it is pedicure time if your foot is up to it.

Trina said...

I am glad to see you are back! How was the trip? I will be expecting more posts now!

Merilee said...

You obviously had a great time at disneyland!

Brian said...

Yea, I'll post something tonight.

Merilee said...

Hmm? It's 11:20pm, I wonder if Brian is still going to post something tonight?

ducklips said...

This is a different tag, so here are the rules: A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.B. Each player lists 6 little-known facts/habits about themselves. C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

ducklips said...

oh yeah, that tag was for both kim and brian. you both have to do it.