Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Merilee...

Now for all of you not named Merilee, you can ignore this blog (or read it for all I care). Mer, I promised you yesterday that I was going to blog last night and update everyone on our wonderful trip to Disneyland. Paint the picture, if you will, on the happenings at the "Happiest Place on Earth". Well, something happened last night that changed my plans. Namely, the Suns were on TV and since it was in Sacramento it was a late start. I actually did remember what I had told you and I had to weigh that with the fact that I just wanted to sit my butt on the couch and watch the game. Being a guy, that decision was easy. Sorry Merilee, I truly am. Rest assured, though, but Kim will not let me go much longer without blogging. I know, I have a disease.

6 comments:

Sheri said...

It's called "sportsitis". Ian doesn't really have it but Alexander sure does!

Merilee said...

I feel so special that I got an entire post dedicated to me, that I guess I will forgive you this time. Plus the Suns do rock.

Brian said...

Thanks, Merilee. I feel so much better now that you've forgiven me.
I no longer have to hang my head in shame.

Brian said...

And, yes, the SUNS do ROCK!!!

Trina said...

Brina- y
You are too funny! I love the christmas bllog!

Trina said...

Wow!
Sorry about the brina thing. I ment brian of course. I think we can both agree I was struggling a little bit with that last coomnet